ITIL Service Lifecycle: Service Transition
Formato: Classroom, Online, Onsite | Duración: 3 días
El curso se basa en los principios cubiertos como parte del curso de ITIL Foundation. Se centra en los aspectos del ciclo de vida de la transición del servicio. El curso abarca la gestión y el control de las actividades y técnicas dentro de la etapa de transición del servicio del ciclo de vida, pero no el detalle de cada uno de los procesos de apoyo. Los detalles de nivel inferior de los procesos de la transición del servicio están cubiertos principalmente en el curso Release, Control and Validation capability. Además, el curso examina el concepto de los principios de Diseño de Servicios y en las interfaces entre el Diseño de Servicios y las otras etapas del Ciclo de Vida del Servicio de ITIL.
Objetivos del curso
Objetivos del curso
- Provides a complete management-level overview of service transition, including all its related activities.
- Be prepared for the ITIL Service design examination
- The Service transition certificate in IT Service Management. The examination is a 90 minute paper with eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient-scored questions normally taken at the end of the course. The pass mark is 28/40. The exam to be charged separately.
- Please note you must bring a copy of your ITIL Foundation exam certificate, this is required in order for you to take the exam associated with this course.
- On successful completion of the course and passing of the subsequent exam 3 number of credits will be awarded by the examining institute
This course is primarily for IT Managers and Practitioners involved in the strategy, design, implementation and on- going support and delivery of business IT services and those interfacing with information systems who require an insight into Service Management best practice. This may include Business Analysts, Business Relationship Managers, Project and Programme staff.
Delegates are required to meet the following mandatory prerequisites:
- Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
Contenido del curso
Contenido del curso
Introduction to Service transition:
- The purpose, goals and objectives of service transition
- The scope of service transition and ways that service transition adds value to the business
- The context of service transition in relation to all other lifecycle stages
Service transition principles:
- Service transition policies, principles and best practices for service transition
- How to use metrics to ensure the quality of a new or changed service and the effectiveness and efficiency of service transition
- The inputs to and outputs from service transition as it interfaces with the other service lifecycle phases
Service transition processes:
- A management perspective of the purpose and value of the service transition processes, how they integrate within service transition and how they interface with other lifecycle phases
- Managing people through service transitions:
- How to address and manage the communication and commitment aspects of service transition
- How to manage organizational and stakeholder change
- How to develop a stakeholder management strategy, map and analyse stakeholders and monitor changes in stakeholder commitment
Organizing for service transition:
- How the technical and application management functions interface with service transition
- The interfaces that exist between service transition and other organizational units (including programmes, projects, service design and suppliers) and the handover points required to ensure delivery of new or change services within the agreed schedule
- Service transition roles and responsibilities, where and how they are used, as well as examples of how small or larger service transition organizations would be structured to use these roles
- Why service transition needs service design and service operation, what it uses from them and how
Service transition technology considerations:
- Technology requirements that support the service transition stage and its integration into the service lifecycle
- Types of knowledge management, service asset and configuration management and workflow tools that can be used to support service transition
Implementing and improving service transition:
- The key activities for introducing an integrated service transition approach into an organization
- The design, creation, implementation and use of service transition in a virtual or cloud environment
Challenges, critical sucess factors and risks:
- Be able to provide insight and guidance for service transition challenges, risks and critical success factors