ITIL Service Lifecycle: Service Strategy
Format: Classroom, Online, Onsite | Durada: 3 dies
El curs es basa en els principis coberts com a part del curs d’ITIL Foundation. Es centra en els aspectes del cicle de vida de l’estratègia de servei. El curs abasta la gestió i el control de les activitats i tècniques dins de l’etapa d’estratègia de servei del cicle de vida, però no el detall de cada un dels processos de suport. Els detalls de nivell inferior dels processos de l’Estratègia de Servei estan coberts principalment en el curs Service Offering and Agreements capability. A més, el curs examina el concepte d’Estratègia de servei com una pràctica i en les interfícies entre l’Estratègia de Servei i les altres etapes del Cicle de Vida del Servei d’ITIL.
Objectius del curs
Objectius del curs
- How to design, develop, and implement service management not only as an organisational capability but also as a strategic asset.
- Be prepared for the ITIL Service strategy examination
- The Service strategy certificate in IT Service Management. The examination is a 90 minute paper with eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient-scored questions normally taken at the end of the course. The pass mark is 28/40. The exam to be charged separately.
- Please note you must bring a copy of your ITIL Foundation exam certificate, this is required in order for you to take the exam associated with this course.
- On successful completion of the course and passing of the subsequent exam 3 number of credits will be awarded by the examining institute.
This course is primarily for IT Managers and Practitioners involved in the strategy, design, and implementation and on- goingsupport and delivery of business IT services and those interfacing with information systems who require an insight into Service Management best practice. This may include Business Analysts, Business Relationship Managers, Project and Programme staff.
- Before taking the course it is recommended, though not required, that candidates have exposure to basic concepts in IT and related work experience of at least two years.
- Delegates are required to hold the ITIL Foundation V3 Certificate in IT Service Management
Contingut del curs
Contingut del curs
Introduction to Service strategy:
- The purpose, goals and objectives of service strategy
- The scope of service strategy
- The value to the business
- The context of service strategy in relation to all other lifecycle stages.
Service strategy principles:
- The ability to decide on a service strategy
- How to utilize the four P’s of service strategy
- How to define services, create value and leverage the combined use of utility and warranty
- How to use service economics and sourcing strategies when meeting business outcomes.
Service strategy processes:
- The management level concepts for the five service strategy processes and how they flow and integrate with the lifecycle
- The purpose, scope and objectives of each service strategy process and how they link to value for the business.
- The ability to analyse IT governance and use it to set strategy by leveraging governance frameworks and bodies.
Organising for service strategy:
- The ability to create an organisational design using the relevant development and departmental methods.
- Understand the relevance and opportunities for service automation and the importance and application of technology interfaces across the lifecycle.
Implementingf service strategy:
- Develop implementation strategies that follow a lifecycle approach (e.g. design, transition,operation and improvement, programmes).
Challenges, critical sucess factors and risks:
- The ability to provide insight and guidance for strategic challenges, risks and critical success factors.